Friday, May 28, 2010

Fridays Challenge

Oh so nearly back in the swing of things on the card making front - just the deadlines I'm having a tiny bit of trouble with!!

Over on the Daring Card Makers blog- This weeks dare was set by Lythan -
This week, my turn (Lythan) to choose the dare falls on my wedding anniversary. We've now been married so long we don't have a gift name associated as we are supposed to be saving up for Silver... Actually the first year we were married we forgot to buy cards for each other at all. So this year I thought I would help myself remember by having
Happy Anniversary
as the theme. It doesn't have to be Wedding Anniversary, it could be Anniversary of Adoption, moving house - whatever comes to mind!


I'm going through a black, pink and green faze at the moment - but nearly used up all the stash - so hopefully you might see a different theme coming through on the next cards !




7 comments:

  1. Hey Jane, great to see you back *waves*. I've been on a creative break too, well we have been creating but this time it's a gorgeous little person! I'm a Mum :) Hope to get some craft time is a few years ;) Rhi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Jane!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never managed to catch up with the deadlines lol! Gorgeous card :) Love all the pink!

    jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have also recently started up a blog and discovered your beautiful cards! I love the colors on this one and all of the little details. Hope to see more cute stuff from you soon and yea for getting your mojo back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see you back, with fab crafting x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so fabulous to see you back crafting Jane.

    ReplyDelete