Thursday, June 3, 2010

Friday again

Another Friday here again- and in NZ its a long weekend ! yay. so monday off which is fab This weeks dare over on the Daring Card Makers blog is.............

The birthstone for June is the
Pearl
We'd like you to use lots and lots of beautiful pearls on your cards this week - or maybe you'll take inspiration from Pearls in another way, for instance the Pearl symbolises loyalty, faithfulness and friendship and is associated with modesty, chastity and purity




I love June ...my first baby was born in June...he was due in May - but was given to us in June. My baby boy...one of my many precious gifts, for which I am very thankful :)Happy birthday darling Cam x

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card jane - love the flowers and all the stitching.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jane, great colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card!! I love the beads and colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous stitching and the pearls really stand out - fab card. :)

    ReplyDelete