Friday, May 21, 2010

Starting Over........just for me :)

Hi all, after a long long break from cardmaking, blogging I am finally happy to announce that my creative mojo has at last returned !

18 months ago, I closed my card making business down and no longer supplied retail shops with my cards- trying to work almost full time and card making on mass in the evening was too difficult to achieve. So I took a long break from cardmaking.

With the pressure of mass producing hand made cards off- and many months later - my love of card making has returned - and I began once to make the odd one off card for my family and friends - and rediscovered my love of creating special cards :)

Here's a couple I made the other day for family and friends:) (blush) lol.

Hopefully I will be back blogging and cardmaking on a regular basis.

off now to visit a few of my favourite fellow bloggers ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment