Friday, July 30, 2010

Material Girl

Mine turn to set the dare over on the
DCM

'Material girl'

I would love you all to design a card inspired by a design on clothing - I know we have done inspired by clothing before but I was thinking more about being inspired by the pictures/textures/slogans/quotes on tshirts - not just limited to the colours/patterns on materials.(although, of course, they are perfectly acceptable to!'

I'm thinking ruffles,stitching/motives - but of course you can be inspired by just colours/designs if you prefer - it would be great if you have a picture of the clothing also? Hopefully I have not made it a too difficult of a challenge?


I had in mind what I wanted to make for ages- but as usual - with the pressures of running a busy home, ferrying boys to school/hockey/tennis and soccer- working full time - the only time I had was a couple of hours tonight.........and the stress was felt by all ! Andy ended up taking the photos for me at 9.50 tonight ! (10 mins till launch)

Hopefully we will get a better picture in the morning light - which I will load tomorrow- which happens to be our WEDDING ANNIVERSARY - 18 years !!!:) which I have not made a card for yet !! (blush)



4 comments:

  1. This is fab Jane - love the flowers and the stitching!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a very challenging dare this week :)Your card is brilliant :D Happy Anniversary!

    jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...a little behind the times for me - but great to see you back.

    ReplyDelete